So since you are on our blog, you probably already read these entries, but here are the ten most popular blog entries of 2013:
1. FCIO – What if Conan Were Stranded in the 20th Century? (December 19, 2013)
Wow. I didn’t think this would get the most reads. It’s a brand new entry! I guess I should write about Conan more often.
2. Remora & Christmas (December 24, 2013)
Another one from the end of the year. I guess people did want to hear a Remora Christmas EP. I’ll try to make sure it’s ready for next year.
3. Spotify & Music Money Today (September 23, 2011)
From 2011 & people are still looking at this discussion about Spotify earnings from Facebook? That’s weird. I wonder if I should look back into the numbers on Spotify….
4. Internet Promotion from Zero in 2011 (October 30, 2011)
Another actual article from 2011. It’s pretty decent & stands the test of time. I’d forgotten that a couple years ago I started doing a thing where I was writing blog posts that were getting re-posted in bigger music blogs in order to try to generate traffic. I guess maybe that works?
5. Remora – Remoricana (April 5, 2013)
I had forgotten about this. I saw an episode of The Fugitive late at night that had a guy singing a song & I wanted to cover it. Evidently some other people wanted to hear it too.
6. Prometheus (June 21, 2012)
Personally, I really liked this movie. People are still reading my review of it a year & a half later though? Internet, I really don’t understand you.
7. Ten or so days… (September 9, 2013)
This is the first entry on this list that is what I would call “a typical Silber Blog post”. Basically me giving an account of what I’ve done in the past three days & what I plan to do for the next ten. I suppose the mention of Low & Megadeth in the same post is kinda interesting.
8. Me & Breaking Bad (August 12, 2013)
My essay on how Breaking Bad relates to me personally. Pete liked it.
9. Good Hours (Featuring Peter Aldrich, Small Life Form, & More) (October 18, 2012)
Another typical Silber Blog entry. Not sure why this old entry is popular. Maybe because it has a video & an image in it? I don’t know how things work.
10. Brian Eno Documentary, Remora, SAVAS, Thorn1, XO (December 30, 2010)
There’s no need to talk about anything else, the embedded Brian Eno Documentary is why people care about this entry.